Introducing think Logistics
THINK LOGISTICS LIMITED is a fully licensed and insured limited liability company. We were founded as a specialist mechanical & electrical engineering company focusing on the isolation and decommissioning and maintenance of utility services:
- Crane Lift Service | Contract Lift | Lift Plans | Equipment Hire
- Plant Movement | Equipment Hire | Personnel Supply & Management
- Transport | Articulated Vehicles | Curtain-Siders | Flatbed & Trailer Hire
- Logistical Planning | Problem Solving | Site Planning | CAT & Genny Cable & Pipe Management Systems
- Electrical | Domestic & Commercial | 240V LV | 3 Phase | 415V HV | Temporary Services
- Gas | Domestic & Commercial | Maintenance & Isolation | Capping Off | Plating Off | Diverting of Services
- Water | Capping Off | Diversions | Water Pressure Support | Water Pumping Solutions | Temporary Services
- Air Conditioning & Air Handling Systems | Maintenance | Re-Gassing | De-Gassing | Removal & Disposal
- Mechanical Systems & Logistics | Chiller Plant | Lift Systems | Pressure & Pumps Solutions
- Recycling & Waste Management | Decommissioning & Removal of Generators & Other Large Mechanical Plant
We are very proud to serve the commercial construction industry.
The reliable and trusted provider of logistics solutions in security sensitive environments throughout the UK
All our teams have been specifically trained to work on airports. Consequently, we can take care of access, permits and air-side clearance for vehicles and operatives. Moreover, our mechanical & electrical division handles decommissioning, disconnection, removal and installation of all types of industrial plant. Fundamentally, we are experts in the disconnection of all services, including: electrical, gases, water, fluids and the provision of temporary services as required.
Why use multiple contractors if you don’t have to?
get in touch
We will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
Think Logistics operates to the highest industry guidelines and is an accredited member of the following: